term's & Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
A solar power system is customized for your requirement, so pricing and savings vary based on location, system size, government rebates and local utility rates. Savings on your total electricity costs is not guaranteed. Financing terms vary by location and are not available in all areas. A. Energy Pvt. Ltd (Atlanta Energy) will repair or replace broken warranted components. Warranty shall be void in case of damage to system by misuse, unauthorized servicing, etc. Atlanta Energy shall provide complementary preventive maintenance for the first year, subject to location. Further extension of preventive maintenance is chargeable at prevailing AMC rates. Regular cleaning of modules is required for maximum power output. Atlanta Energy guarantees the system output under standard conditions. The prices mentioned shall vary based on the site survey and the requirement.
Privacy and Policy:
• What user or customer information does Atlanta Energy collect?
1. Your contact details such as customer name, email address, atlantaenergy.in account password, phone number and shipping address
2. Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by AtlantaEnergy.in but is held by our Payment Gateway partner (PayU). Our payment gateway partner is “VeriSign Secured” and “PCI-Compliant” which ensure the highest standards of safety and security for your information.
3. Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
4. Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by Atlanta Energy) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
6. Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
7. Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information
8. Email communication by any user or customer directly with atlantaenergy.in such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
• How does Atlanta Energy utilize user or customer information?
• We only collect user or customer information as required by our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
• User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
1. User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
2. We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behavior and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
3. We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
4. Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
5. We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behavior at an aggregate level.
6. We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
7. We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public